心動力

『心』是一切動力的來源,當想法改變時,你的世界就會改變。

[小文章 大啟發]我們最深的恐懼

| 0 comments

我們最深的恐懼

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我們最深的恐懼並不是我們自己不夠好。

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我們最深的恐懼是我們超乎想像的能力。

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
我們害怕的是自己的光芒,而不是自己的黑暗。

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
我們自問,為什是我可以如此聰明、美麗、才華橫溢與出類拔萃?

Actually, who are you not to be?
事實上,為什麼不是你呢?

You are a child of God.
你是神的孩子。

Your playing small does not serve the world.
你的自我貶低幫不了這個世界。

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
縮小自己好讓身邊的人不會感到不安,這樣做並無意義。

We are all meant to shine, as children do.
我們每個人本應是閃閃發光,如同孩子般。

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
我們生來便是要彰顯我們內在的神之榮光。

It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone.
這榮光並非只存在某些人,而是在每個人身上。

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
一旦我們讓自身的光芒閃耀,我們便在無意中也允許他人散發光芒。

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
當我們從自我的恐懼中解放,我們的存在也自然而然地讓人得到解放。

By Marianne Williamson

 

 

發表迴響

Required fields are marked *.